Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
The Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy of SENER Aeroespacial has been established within the framework of the company's strategy, with the purpose and context defined by General Management, according to customers’ requirements ,the nature and magnitude of the environmental impacts in the society, and the risks related to workers safety and health in all its activities, products and services.
SENER Aeroespacial Policy includes the commitment to carry out processes, products and services:
- with due quality,
- in an environmentally friendly manner,
- under adequate safety and health conditions,
- complying with the applicable requirements,
- reviewing the effectiveness of the integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety system to ensure the continual improvement of the system, and
- ensuring the satisfaction of its customers and other stakeholders.
To this end, the following general objectives are established:
- Ensure compliance with applicable requirements,
- Promote a sense of responsibility in relation to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety,
- Promote the sustainable use of resources and apply the basic principle of pollution prevention,
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks at work, taking the appropriate actions,
- Consult and take into account the participation of workers and/or their representatives, when necessary,
- Require suppliers to be aligned with the basic principles of this Quality, Safety and Health and Environment Policy, insofar as it is feasible and proportionate to the contract or supply provided,
- Improve customers ´satisfaction.
The following shall be considered as applicable requisites:
- Customer requirements,
- Legal and regulatory requirements,
- SENER’s own requirements considered as necessary for our corporative areas (financial, operational, commercial, technological, etc.),
- Requirements from other stakeholders,
- Significant environmental and health and safety aspects,
- Actions derived from analysis of relevant "risks and opportunities" (external) and "strengths and weaknesses" (internal).
The application of this Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy is mandatory for all SENER Aeroespacial staff and its partners.
SENER Aeroespacial certifications
SENER Aeroespacial has the following certifications:
|ISO 9001: Quality management system||SENER RYMSA RF||Madrid|
|EN 9100 & ISO 9001: Quality management system (Aviation, Space & Defence)||SENER Aeroespacial, S.A||Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Varsovia
|ISO 14001: environmental management system||SENER Aeroespacial, S.A||Tres Cantos, Barcelona, Bilbao, Varsovia|
|ISO 45001: health and safety management system
||SENER Aeroespacial, S.A||Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Varsovia|
|AQAP/PECAL 2110/2210/2310: NATO Quality Assurance Requirements for Design, Development and Production / NATO Supplementary Software Quality Assurance Requirements / NATO Quality Management System Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Suppliers.||SENER Aeroespacial, S.A||Tres Cantos, Bilbao|
|ISO 13485: Medical devices - Quality management systems||NTE Healthcare, S.A||Barcelona|
|PERAM21J: Military Design Organization Approval Certificate||SENER Aeroespacial, S.A||Tres Cantos|